Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 13, 2005

We're no longer homeless, job-less roamers mooching off of family and friends...

Yes 'tis true. We have an identity...sort of. At least one in the Wesleyan Church....I think. Okay (drum-roll please).........Justin has been accepted as Senior Pastor at Logan Wesleyan Church and I *sigh* have been accepted as the pastor's wife (which, let's be honest here people....could mean absolutely anything). We are thrilled! Phew...time flies. It seemed like only yesterday that I arrived on the Bethany Bible College campus...
Well, I completed my seminar work today and sent it all in. I almost gave up. Justin convinced me to plow through, and I listened to him and I owe him my college education really. He saved my butt from the little pep talk he gave me last night. And really nothing else interesting to report. Nothing. Pathetically nothing. Gabe (I can always fall back on him when the conversation gets dull by the way), is doing great. The kid gags on his chicken, and that's about all he won't eat right now, but no complaints here! Life is beautiful, exciting, and......well....you fill in the details.

6 comments:

matthew said...

congrats you 3 :)

Heather Durkee said...

wow, a senior pastor! That is great! Where are you moving to? I am unfamiliar with where this church is. Glad to hear gabe is gagging! just joking but I am happy for you both! Keep in touch!

Julie said...

Congrats!!! That is exciting to hear that Justin got a position. I am happy for you guys. Hope all is going with Gabe. When do you guys start at the chrch. Just remember just because you are a pastor's wife does not mean you can't some how do ministry. :) Hope you are having a good week. Hope all is well with Gabe

Mommy Rader said...

a little disclaimer....i meant a SOLO pastor position :) We begin July 10th in south-east ohio!!!

Judy said...

YAY!!!!! I'm excited with you as you move to your new home. I pray that God will be with you as you pack, travel, arrive, unpack, and begin a new life in a new town, with lots of new people. I look forward to hearing how things go!

Mommy of Four said...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!