Announcement # 1 I AM 2 MOTHS PREGNANT!!! yay for me. I want a girl.
Announcement # 2 GABE'S TEETH CAME IN!!!! It is exciting and sad all at the same time.
Announcement # 3 WE'RE MOVING TO LOGAN TODAY!
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Announcements, announcements, announcements....what a heck of a way to start the day announcements!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























9 comments:
Congratulations on all accounts!!!
HEY CONGRATS :) I MISS U
wow... just when you thought that life couldn't get any more exciting... yay for you jessie... i am happy for you...
Ok, yay for you, but I'M JEALOUS! I want another baby, but it JUST AIN'T HAPPENING! I really am stoked for you, though! See? I knew you were pregnant. And you're due on Valentines Day. Am I good or what? You'll have to keep me posted! I'll be praying for a girl for you.
PS How are you feeling?
That's really exciting! Congrats and good luck with the move. I have one to VA in a few weeks that I am NOT looking forward to!
Congrats you....4
Congratulations!!!! All the best to you!!! :)
- Chelsea Gallant
Hi Jess & Justin,
Congratulations, I am so thrilled for you. You both are great parents. Hope it is a girl if that's God's intent!! Love You
Sherry M
AHHH! that's awesome! all of it! very aweosome!
Post a Comment