Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 19, 2005

The word on the street is...



...I love my husband!!!

That's all. Too bad none of you guys have the best!! HAHA to all of ya. And don't give me that biased crap. I'm not. I simply have the best. So stick that in your pipes and smoke it.

5 comments:

Richards' said...

Wow! :P

Heather Durkee said...

I thought I had the best man??? I guess God picks them out for us in such a perfect way!!! :) Props for writing a post like this. I have wanted to an "I love my hubby...he's the best post" but was afraid people would think i was to sappy...

Mommy Rader said...

crap.

Julie said...

Thanks for mixing my last name. I didn't really have a problem with the spelling mistake. I guess I am use to ppl spelling my last name wrong :)

Anonymous said...

i love my husband, too!!! I just got married this past summer. He's the BEST for me anyway. Your pic looks adorable. Gabriel is growing up so fast. Check your email. I emailed you guys. If you can....please call me sometime....
614-314-7289