Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 13, 2006

Love is in the air

100 Reasons Why I Love My Hubs...
(These are in no particular order)

1. He loves me.

2. He's nice to me when I'm a jerk.

3. He has cute toes.

4. He is a man of integrity.

5. He has dimples (nuph said)

6. He has the "perfect" smile (nice teeth and full lips)

7. He loves the Lord more than me.

8. He's outgoing and really knows how to light up a room.

9. He's a gentlemen (you know...opens car doors and building doors)

10. He makes me laugh.

11. He sees potential in people like you wouldn't believe.

12. He's a natural born, very effective leader.

13. He loves punk rock.

14. He knows how to fight (yes...we fight).

15. He's good at basketball.

16. He's good at football.

17. He's good at soccar.

18. He's a little boy in a big boys body (aren't they all?)

19. He told me tonight that he's going to the bank....but I really know he's going out to buy me a present.

20. I know this because he's been gone a LONG time at the "bank".

21. He always knows what I need when I need it.

22. He give the BEST shoulder massages...any takers??

23. Even if you asked him nicely he wouldn't rub your shoulders....he's a Jessica's shoulders only man!

24. He thinks I'm the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world.

25. He's honest.

26. He's sensitive.

27. He's suave.

28. He makes me feel like a million dollars when I look like a penny.

29. He never believes me when I say nothing's wrong (now THAT'S a keeper!!!!)

30. He never brings up past mistakes and faults of mine.

31. He likes to play the original Nintendo with me.

32. He'll even play the original Mario Bros. with me, even though I know he hates every minute of it.

33. He is the most self-less person I know.

34. He is the most compassionate man I have ever met.

35. He is really responsible with money.

36. He's really patient with me when I spend too much.

37. If it weren't for him we wouldn't have a budget.

38. If he could be anything in the world he would be a con-artist.

39. He'd make the best con-artist in the world...guaranteed.

40. He has blue eyes.

41. He's not the kind of husband that expects me to do all the cooking, cleaning, and child-rearing 24/7

42. He's not angered easily.

43. He always assumes the best about me...even when it's obvious there's nothing good going on sometimes

44. He's an incredible optimist. If it were a talent, he'd be the most talented man alive.

45. If farting were an art, he'd be a renouned artist.

46. If his shoes could talk...well...let's just say they wouldn't have very nice things to say.

47. He laughs at my sarcastic humor (which he doesn't always like sometimes).

48. He likes me without my makeup on.

49. He prefers me au naturale...without goop.

50. He doesn't make me feel bad when I screw up.

51. He's very forgiving.

52. He's smart.

53. He likes to play Spades on the computer.

54. He's willing to teach me for the millionth time how to play, even though I STILL don't get it.

55. He likes strategy games ( Normally, I suck at strategy games....but because of him, I'm getting good).

56. He lets me take back my chess peice if I make a stupid move.

57. He is really good at chess.

58. He is a really good chess teacher.

59. He loves nothing more than to cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie with me.

60. He lets me hog the covers at night.

61. He doesn't get mad at me when I hog the covers at night.

62. He suffers in silence when I hog the covers at night.

63. He made up the "new rule" before we go to bed.

64. The "new rule" means I can lay in any position I want when we go to bed.

64. The "new rule" also applies to him as well.

65. He doesn't have double standards.

66. He is a good preacher.

67. He makes a great pastor.

68. He is a wonderful father.

69. He is the most amazing husband.

70. He plays with Gabriel.

71. He wants more children someday.

72. He has stolen our little boys heart.

73. He has stolen my heart.

74. He really knows how to work a crowd.

75. He is great with people.

76. He still holds my hand.

77. He helps me out sometimes and surprises me by cleaning the house, or making the bed.

78. He'll even do his own laundry when it needs done.

79. He never complains when the house is a mess, or the laudry isn't done.

80. I know he'll always be faithful to me 100%

81. He does stuff that is important to me even if he thinks it's silly.

82. If I have a problem, I know no matter what it is, I can talk to him about it.

83. He'll share his food with me even if he wants it really bad.

84. He'll go out to the store late at night and get me something if I'm craving it really bad.

85. He tries to be really involved with things that are important to me.

86. He watches Disney movies with me!!

87. He never lets me carry heavy things if he's around.

88. He tells me he loves me every day.

89. He's always willing to put whatever he's doing aside to help me.

90. He's going to still be a hotty when he's bald (and that day is fast approaching).

91. He tells me a story if I can't fall asleep.

92. Sometimes he sings me to sleep if I've had a hard day.

93. He protects me.

94. He doesn't allow others to disrespect me.

95. He has been Jesus to me on more than one occassion.

96. He is my night in shinning armor.

97. He is not a worrier.

98. He is my hero.

99. He truly invests in people.

100. If it weren't for my hubs, I wouldn't be who I am today. He broke me out of my shell, and encourages me every day to be myself. He loves me for who I am!

And on this Valentines Day, I pray that you as well will know the love that I have known.

P.S My eggie hatches tomorrow.....I have no idea what it is, but I'm so excited to find out!!! Did you notice that it's already starting to hatch???

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

1 comment:

matthew said...

he was my favorite next door neighbor