PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!
http://prayingfortwins.blogspot.com
The founder of Twoweekwait.com and someone I have been praying for has conceived!! God is so good!! After an insane amount of trying, and a miscarriage, the Lord has lifted her cloak of barrenness and has chosen to bless her with a pregnancy!!!!! WOW! All I can say is wow. It gives me so much hope. I was just praying for her this morning and I really felt like this was it...that the Lord was going to bless her and then I checked Twoweekwait.com and what do you know? The answer to so many people's prayers staring me right in the face...and most importantly, the answer to one women's prayers who has deserved this blessing from the Lord more than anyone I know (if anyone can deserve a blessing from the Lord this woman is it).
I am so excited I can't even type!!
And you know what the icing on the cake is for me??
I feel the same way about my own prospect of pregnancy!!!
AHHHH!!!! Pinch me now. God is so good.

























No comments:
Post a Comment