Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 24, 2006

Because I love my new little *bump* so much...

Here it is for the whole world to see!

9 weeks, 3 days
*It's way fun being preggo the second time because you show WAY sooner!*
(Okay, okay....maybe I am pooching it out a little bit., but not much I promise!)

7 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Ah, I love it!

Steph said...

jess thats so awesome! i had to wear maternity pants for the first time today and i'm so excited! i love having a belly! yay for baby bellies!

Mommy Rader said...

HOORAY Steph...I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering if you were getting ready for big belly pants!

Richards' said...

hehe, now I am jealous! I miss my preggo belly! But, no we are not trying for another one... not until we get up to PEI!

You look so cute with your little belly!

Angela said...

Gorgeous you!

Scottie said...

tell justin not to worry, but i have to say that you look way to pretty to be pregnant... miss ya jessie...