And that's all you're gonna get.
It's a miracle! I'm not napping at my usual nap time. I'm not sick after eating my lunch. I don't even feel like putting my hands around the neck of a child I love very much...it's a good day. And only 6 DAYS left of babysitting. I can hear the Hallelujah chorus already...
And because I don't know how much longer this insanely good day will last...a list I have for you.
1. I am now officially in my second trimester. Could it be that maybe, just maybe I'll start feeling better for at least longer than a day?? Heard the baby's heartbeat last Friday...very assuring for me to hear :)
2. I have a *bump* that won't go away and is pretty obvious to the world. I love being pregnant, and still marvel at the miracle taking place inside me.
2. Gabriel is officially 1 1/2 on June 2nd. He is getting SO BIG! He's talking up a storm and captures even more of my heart (when I think no more can be captured) every day. His smile lights up a room, and he has the personality of an angel (well...most of the time....I have to remember this IS a good day. Opinions may perhaps be a bit EVEN MORE biased:))
3. He uses the potty a lot now and loves it. He also loves brushing his teeth, bath time, books, kitty, elmo and a slew of others....his extensive vocabulary never ceases to amaze me. For instance, here are a few things he can say:
-elmo, "melmo" -food, "num-nums" -ew,"weee" -teeth, "tee"
-diaper, "dipa" -nap, "nigh-nigh" -garbage, "ga-ga" -please, "peese"
-kitty, "titty" -book,"buk" -potty, "pa-pa" -thank you, "an-oo"
-juice, "doose" -bear, "beaw" -pretzel, "prepah"
And the list goes on and on with all that he can say...those are some of my favorites....but seriously this kid talks A LOT. Very pleased with our little guy! I think my favorite at the moment is "prepah!" He sounds so darn cute saying pretzel. And he said his first two words together the other day..."hi, kitty." SO cute.
4. Mother's Day was interesting. Gabe was a bratty, brat, brat, brat, brat. :) But I DID get a beautiful necklace out of it :)
5. Gabe has a really bad fungul infection on his "no-no-special-place", with a cream for the stuff that costs $113.00!! Praise the Lord for Medicaid, that's all I gotta say.
6. Gabe is now up from his nap, and he's announcing it somewhat annoyingly.
And so that's all the updates you're going to get for now. Until my next good day...
Monday, May 22, 2006
Run-By-Shooting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























2 comments:
Titty.....haha!
Time for a new belly pic!!!
I know...classic, huh? He also calls my necklaces "pretty-pretty" which actually comes out "pee-pee" and usually the only time I wear "pretty-pretty's" are at church :)
And you're right...I guess it IS time for another pic, isn't it? Time is flying!
Post a Comment