Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 17, 2006

PROUD 30 Wk Belly Pics!!!!!

"The belly, the belly, whoa I love the belly. I don't love my soup or my bread, just the belly..." (edited version from the famous Veggie Tales Song, "The Bunny")

30 weeks has almost come and gone, but not without pictures, of course :) I took these all by my little self (okay...HUGE self)

Note to self- STOP EATING THE BROWNIES!!!!!
I made a whole pan of brownies earlier this week and promised myself that I would eat them in moderation and with self-discipline and control. I even prayed that the Lord would help me....but alas...I ate that whole stupid pan all by myself in the course of a week. Well, I think Justin and Gabe maybe ate one or two. They were SO good and I had been CRAVING them. And now they're gone, which is bitter sweet. I want them so badly, but I will not cook them because I will eat them! A pan a week is enough wouldn't you say??? And speaking of cravings, I've been having the wierdest one! Crushed ice!! I can't get enough of the stuff and interestingly enough we don't have ice trays at the moment (long story) so I have been sending Justin out at all hours to run through the nearest drive thru's to get me some crushed ice and I will sit and eat the whole stupid cup with a spoon! Isn't that insane? I almost go crazy craving crushed ice. It's the weirdest feeling in the world. But I digress...I suppose it is a bit better for me than brownies.

And finally, here they are....30 weeks and still growing (which is a scary thought because I don't think I can stand to be any bigger...especially chasing a toddler around who is beginning to rapidly recover from his semi-reclined position on the couch since Friday)!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE!! I had THE EXACT same craving for ice - I've never heard of anyone else having it too- I couldn't GET ENOUGH of it! It drove Andrew crazy. Turns out once the Dr.s found out they BANNED me from it. Apparently it's one of the key sign of very low iron (cravings for: ice, dry wall (not kidding some preggos actually crave it so bad they WILL eat it, and powdered laundry detergent (yep....)

Sooooo, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but maybe you should tell your Dr. I had to go cold turkey, and they made Andrew 'watch me'. I also had to go on Iron Suppliments to fix the low iron problem (no biggie). But I was so hardcore that I tried to sneak it. Alas, Andrew could hear me crunching....

"NO ICE FOR YOU" (Seinfeld - Soup Nazi Episode)

(Don't kill me!)

Mommy Rader said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS???? Now THAT is a bummer! I was going to ask my midwife about this odd craving at my next appt. this wednesday....no ice for me. That's really intresting. I've also been craving rocks (and ice was the best I could come to them). I suppose I should have suspected something when I craved rocks like what the Rock Biter had on Never Ending Story. Just thinking about him bitting into those rocks makes me crave some. Now THAT is messed up. *sigh* I will tell the midwife I suppse. But....why couldn't you ever have any more ice? I think I will go crazy if I can't have any more ice!!!!

I am sad.

Anonymous said...

Yeah- I don't know why they cut me off from ice! What the? I only remember hearing.."no more ice...Andrew..can you blah blah blah blah blah...no more ice" I'll ask Andrew, I'm sure he'll remember....

Maybe there is a way around tihs whole ice issue! But no rocks please....

Steph said...

You look so great! I'm jelous of the popped belly button, mine is still an innie, but I'm still growing, so we'll see

The ice is an interesting craving, and prolly a sign that you are lacking something (like iron etc.) I had to go on calcuim and iron suppliments (my fault for not liking dairy or red meat before i got preggers). It's not so bad tho.

Anonymous said...

Ah...maybe I was cut off b/c it's the 'gate way' crave!! You know..like pot is the 'gate way' drug!! haha! It only leads you wanting something more..like rocks!! ahem!

Dena said...

Wow, never heard of craving ice. I craved all things apple (apples, applesauce, apple juice, etc) the second month. In regard to the brownies: I say if you can't eat a whole batch by yourseld when you're pregnant, when can you? Go ahead and eat those brownies!

Angela said...

I see the b.b. pop! Very cute! :-)
It won't be long now!
and, yes, please do stay away from the rocks. They'll give you heartburn and indigestion like never before.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny about the ice I craved ice like crazy too, and I didn't know craving drywall was a sign of low iron. I TOTALLY craved drywall! I never ate it or anything but I came close one time when we were at home depot when I was about 7 1/2 months preggo... It was the wierdest thing!

Mommy Rader said...

Well...at least I'm not alone in my wierd cravings!!!! And don't worry...I don't think I'll be eating any rocks any time soon :-)

Anonymous said...

Wellllll......what did the midwife say when you confessed your obsession for ice and rocks?