I finally found the camera....the husband hid it on accident ;) Enjoy our little video clip....but BEWARE (mwahahahahaha) there are some bare belly pics on there.....so if you maybe don't want to see a bare belly (with a pumpkin on it) you might not want to view the video....or look down ;) However, if you don't mind seeing big, mostly bare pregnany bellies, then by all means see the video. Enjoy!!
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Family Pumpkin Carving Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























9 comments:
haha! The belly pics are great! I especially love the one of Gabe's pumpkin belly!!! You need to frame those pics side-by-side!:)
haha! Very cute. I love that you made a video! And I agree, Gabes's belly is so funny! I was just trying to convince a friend of mine who is prego that we should paint her belly like a pumpkin this year - she's not so sure! Glad you did it!! Thanks for sharing!
You are huge! I love it!
That was great! Very well put together. He's such a handsome little boy! I'm sure the carving part was a blast!!
The belly pics are so cute, and not a stretch mark in sight! I'm so envious! Precious belly, precious baby, precious family,
Ahhh....about those stretch marks....;) It's a long story...but if you email me I'll give you all the juicy details...I'm too chicken to post them on here :-)
so precious Jess! I love the pumpkin bellies!
it's getting so close! I don't know how you manage to run after a toddler at this point!
Haha, Steph....you will likely one day find that you don't have a choice! There's not a "hold" button for toddlers when we need it, unfortunately!
NICE!
Post a Comment