Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Birth Story...






...is on our other blog!! I accidentally posted and published the story on our photo album blog, so for the complete story please visit http://raderfamilyphotoalbum.blogspot.com. In other news, things are going very well! Nursing has been a struggle (as it was with Gabe), but I continue to nurse and worry, nurse and worry....which is hard for me not to do :( I just worry that he's not getting enough. He's gaining and having ample diapers, but it's hard not to worry when you can't see what's going in like you can when giving a bottle. And when I can wake him up (!) it takes him an hour to nurse and sometimes even longer than that, and when he's supposed to eat every two hours you can imagine how often I get a break :) I worry about that too....*sigh* And I know I "shouldn't" worry and I "should" trust, but it's easier said than done! Nursing...however nourishing, definitely doesn't come naturally! But I love that I am able to give my baby the best...it's just hard at this stage in the game. BUT...he is only two weeks old and I'm sure we're both still adjusting to this crazy world of breastfeeding. I am thoroughly enjoying every minute I have with our little man. I can't believe he's really here, and he is just so beautiful. I am a blessed and very thankful woman! Enjoy the one week old pictures...somewhat late I know, as he's already two weeks :-)

7 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

Hey I put the wrong link in for our photo album...but it's the first link on our link list anyways, so just use that link instead of the one in the post. I can't sign into blogger right now to fix it, but I will as soon as I'm able :) Enjoy!

Maria Purviance said...

Already two weeks! Man, they grow up fast....
it seems like you just had him yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He looks so much like his big brother-WOW! Blessings

Judy said...

I agree with Rich, he looks very much like Gabe did when he was so young! I'm excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

Jess,
Congrats, I love that you shared the birthing story with us. I am so proud of you as a woman and so proud of you as a mom. I wish you all the best with your family. Love ya lots,
Sandra

Steph said...

beautiful Jess

Dena said...

Happy Birthday Gabe!!! What a big boy!