Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Our Little Man...Gabriel Allen

Gabriel will be 2 years old in a month! Hard to believe how the time has flown...
He's going to make a wonderful big brother!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isnt' he cute?? Are you getting teary eyed anticipating his birthday??

Sorry I missed your last discussion on Halloween - it's such a good one! I've posted my thoughts on it in the comment section anyways.

Judy said...

He looks so much like Justin!! Jason and I can't believe how big he's getting.

Mommy Rader said...

That's funny you say that Judy! Some people say he looks exactly like me, others agree with you, and some people say they have no idea who he looks like!! And I really have no idea who he looks like either ;-)

Dena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dena said...

I initially typed this message, but had to delete it because of a typo that made it obscene, oops.

Whoever he looks like, he sure is cute! Hey, how did things ever go with the screaming issue? Any progress?

Mommy Rader said...

Dena, Gabe is doing much better with the screaming thing. We tried ignoring it at first, and when that obviously wasn't working, I just decided to tell him that mommy wasn't going to listen to him if he talked like that...he sort of grew tired of the whole ordeal I suppose :)And he did have a few time outs which seemed to help as well. While he still gets mad and screams at various times (wants to do something/watch something...whatever) I just do not allow him to do it until he can calmly ask for it...and it's been working just fine. I hope that he can continue to learn how to talk "nice" to mommy :) He is a wonderful boy and we've been so blessed! Thanks for thinking of us!

Richards' said...

Oh my goodness! I did not realize he was that old! And about to be a big brother, I did not realize you were that far alone! I can't wait to see the new baby!