Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Merry Christmas from the Raders!!


We'e been in Maine all week and took some family Christmas pictures, and since I'm not sure how often I'll be blogging the next month or so, I wanted to share them!! We're heading to Florida in a couple of weeks for a two week vacation and I cannot wait...now to loose about 20 Ibs and get a nice tan....it's on the to do list :)
And for Christmas greetings from the little guys themselves, visit our photo album and http://raderfamilyphotoalbum.blogspot.com.


We're heading back to Ohio Thursday evening and it's about a 16 hour trip straight through, so it makes for a VERY interesting car ride with a toddler and a month old. The thing is....Elijah does wonderfully...it's Gabe that is the challenge! But he received a car DVD player and it has restored SOME sanity to our otherwise difficult car rides lately (he hates the car and screams even on trips through town). Enjoy the pics, and I'm sure there will be more to come soon.

6 comments:

matthew said...

hope all your travels are safe and fun :) great pic. at least 3 of your look very happy :)

God bless

Angela said...

You guys look awesome! And I don't think you need to worry about those 20 pounds- you're gorgeous.

Have a wonderful vacation! I'm jealous. :-)

Heather Durkee said...

We hope you had a merry Christmas! We love you all and miss you!

Maria Purviance said...

are you not bloging anymore?

Mommy Rader said...

Oh, I'm still blogging :) Just got back from vacation and will post pics and an update soon!!!

Maria Purviance said...

good..can't wait!