Well, as you might have assumed...we're back!!! Bittersweet, but with all the traveling we've been doing the last month or so, it's nice to no longer be living out of suit cases..especially when it's four of us! We had an awesome time at the Gathering and really enjoyed catching up with BBC alumni and staff. After that we went to MGM Studios, Sea World, the beach, and Justin and I had a nice date at a really cool dinner show...BUT we forgot the camera so that's why you don't see any pics of that. It was a really neat horse show called Arabian Nights. There was singing, dancing, beautiful horses, and stunning constumes.
And...that's the vacation re-cap. Too tired for details :) Glad to be back on the normal routine. And now, I have a TON more to share on personal struggle, heart longings, spiritual intimacy, the tale of the sick, forgettful mother, and who knows what else, so stay tuned because there will be more to come!
BUT this I must say before I go...Elijah has slept through the last three nights....do I hear four?
Okay blogdom...until next time....


























12 comments:
Yay! Pictures!!! I'm glad to see you are doing well.
Oh I miss you!!!! I want an update!!
loved the pics. Our church was going to send us to the gathering, but it was big bucks with 10 pastors. But I wish we could have went!
I am glad you got away too! What beach did you end up going to??
Heather, we so would have loved to see you guys!! And I don't think the beach was a popular one...in fact I can't even remember the name. It started with an "M"...
nice pics.. i can not believe that elijah is sleeping through the nights! i am so jelious..tyler is 15 weeks and still no sign of wanting to sleep through the nights! how did you do it? and 15lbs! man, your kid is big! :)
maria
I know!! It's insane! He's been wearing 6 month onesies too and the only big thing on 'em is the arms-I just have to roll the sleeves!! Crazy. Anywho, I use this really great book that (were I a bettin' gal) would bet my life on. It's called "On Becoming Baby-Wise" and I would definitely recommend it. Dave Klobb gave me a copy after Gabe was born, and he was sleeping through the night at around 8 weeks and Elijah started at about 9. Let me know if you're interested in the book and I'll shoot it your way-you'll LOVE it!! And if you just want some more info on it give me an email at radernjess@hotmail.com and I'll give you the basics :)
YEAH...i defintatly want to know more. i can't take getting up two-three times a night anymore! I will email you.
Looks and sounds like a wonderful time. I am glad that your family was able to attend and yay for full nights of sleep.
Can you say a little more about the "baby wise" book? I have a little one as well, and might be interested in buying the book. Thanks!
Well there's a TON of info to share really! What do you want to know? I bought mine off Amazon.com and you can get them pretty cheap. I recommend this book to ANYONE thinking of having children or who already has children. This book has saved my sanity more than anything else. I NEED my sleep to funcion. I am not one of those ppl that can adequately function on little sleep, and of course little sleep comes with children-or so assumed ;) BUT this book is all about schedules, security for the child, and flexibility within it's scheduling. I have two young children and it has worked with both of them just as the book predicted it would. Please email me at above addey if you have anymore questions!
Hey Jess!
I was So excited to find your blog! I miss you guys and had so much fun seeing where you are at and seeing your beautiful family!
Im excited to keep up with you more now that I've found your blog!
Jess(Tot)Weaver :)
just seeing how you are....haven't heard about you guys in a while.
Post a Comment