Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lame, materialistic, vane, and unimportant to most of you...but otherwise important to me...

"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and ceiling wax, of cabbages and..."...HAIR?!?! ~Alice in Wonderland

Seriously though, I am having a hair crisis (what little hair I have I suppose). I'm getting ansy. I need something new. Normally I would go short, but...I already have that. The latest pics are pretty accurate as far as what my hair currently looks like, though I did have a trim a few weeks ago. So, I'm thinking of growing my hair out loooong. The way it always used to be. But I'm also thinking about hanging out in bob-dom for a little while too...you know....just so the hair has a chance to become more one-lengthish. Besides...I saw this pic in my latest gossip mag and I completely fell in love. I think I could rock this. What do you think??? Be honest people :) I think the bob is SUPER DE DUPER cute...especially on cute Katie Holmes. The bangs would be a huge step for me. I dunno if I could pull that one off. They could possible annoy me more than compliment my doo and that would sort of defeat the purpose. So...visit my pole (and or by all means leave a comment!!) and let me know what you think. Should I keep the same hair cut I have now (which I love by the way) or should I change it up (which I think I'm ready to do) and grow it long, beginning with a cute bob??? HELP!

No comments: