I find THIS article disturbing and heart-breaking. As a former long-standing employee of this once highly moralistic (or so I thought) restaurant chain, I felt compelled to send them an email begging them to remain neutral on this topic. I guess it's Burger King for the Rader's when the fast food urge hits. I'll tell you what I am though, and that is SICK AND TIRED of this homosexual rights issue. The Bible says it's inevitable that we as Christians face issues such as this, and it's my prayer that I remain Biblical and steadfast in my convictions. Homosexuality is WRONG and I cannot support that through my finances or any other avenue.
Friday, April 04, 2008
McDonald's-Out of the Closet?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























2 comments:
Yeah, that's sick. You do know they contribute to abortion clinics, too, right? I haven't given them a cent of my money since college days because of that. Their nasty food makes it pretty easy to resist though:)
Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE fast food =) Isn't that insane!?! Burger King has always been the winner for me though, as far as food preference goes.
And no I didn't know that! That's too bad...
Post a Comment