As you can see I've added a poll to the top of my blog. I will have a picture of the infamous bump to post closer to my u/s to help with your guessing, but still haven't gotten around to getting those camera batteries I mentioned a couple posts back. The poll is open until my u/s September 11th @ 1:30 so you've got time to mull over your decision. It's purely for fun so guess away!! Suffice it to say that my parents have and are continuing to buy PINK *grimace* and Gabe is quite content to adamantly demand the baby is a girl *double grimace* and that her name will be Baby Avi (he seriously won't quit-and I promise I had nothing to do with it!!!). I will leave my maternal instincts out of this for the time being, but I am looking forward to a healthy babe, boy OR girl =)
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























No comments:
Post a Comment