Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My new sweet baby - Avigail Joi Rader!



What do you think about my little new baby Avigail Joi Rader?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

4 comments:

Tammy Craig said...

That is such a sweet name! Great choice. :) Those are some cute kids, lol. Wow, boys names...I have always loved the name Aiden. Aiden Michael, or something like that. Then again, I have this desire to name my son Hananiah, lol. Not sure how well THAT would go over this day and age! I also worked in Ohio with a boy name Zephaniah. I actually worked, in that one grocery store, with a Zephaniah, Elijah, and Matthias! I thought it was pretty interesting...

Mommy Rader said...

Cute kids but pretty darn sure ours wouldn't look anything like 'em lol!!! I mean, what's with the red hair?!?!

Those are some interesting boys names! I'm totally down for more Bible names, but I've already used my favorites...I'm still pondering though =)

Elliott said...

They are cute, but don't really look anything like your boys. I have the hardest time with boy's names! I dated a guy once that was planing to name a future son Simion. He loved how strong it was. I also really like Roman (although a recent celeb fave) and Sterling--it sounds super strong! I also really like the Biblical names, but they're hard. They're often either plain or really out there like Ehud. You're right, you do have two of the best Bible names for boys already. I will keep thinking.

Dena

Tammy Craig said...

Oh my gosh!! I was so confused at that comment, Dena, until I looked down and saw your name! I was like, wait, Elliot dated a guy? What in the world?? lol...