Blog world, here we come! This blog thing is really something, and I think I am finally getting the hang of it. Well...we are the Rader family and since everyone else has one of these blog things, we thought we'd have one too, especially since our Bethany days are pretty much finished *sniff*sniff* I can't believe that Justin and I graduate next Friday. Wow! As the old adage says, "time flys when you're having fun!" Well, to be honest, time has flown and Justin and I have probably had more fun than we should have! If anyone would have told us that we would have been married and had a five month old by the time our four years of Bethany were finished...we would have run screaming the opposite direction! But this is the path God has lead us down and this is the path we are happily traveling on. And where to next? I wish someone on this green earth knew...but for now we three walk on, but not alone.
So blog world...eat your heart out.
Sunday, April 24, 2005
We are an American Family...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























2 comments:
thi is soo sweet.What a lovely little thig he is:)i am esma from denmark.but we are a turkish family here and only -to-of us:)i dont know when ee are going to be three persons..it seemed soo nice ahen i read your blog.i hope you can always be soo happy happy and happy....
thanks esma!
Post a Comment