Yes the time has come, with mixed emotions I must say. We are almost completely packed and will be leaving the great white north either tomorrow or Saturday morning. And how do we feel about all this? Tired. Tired of packing, and yet, anticipating the dawn of a new demension of our lives: ministry as a family. Exciting days are yet ahead for the Rader family (at least two of us think so...the other could care less....and no I didn't mean Justin)! And so blog world, this is a farewell for now. We will be traveling and busy for the next week and so, to all my faithful readers: sit tight....news will be on the way shortly. To all our Bethany friends~ we will miss you all and think of you often. Bethany and friends will always have a very special place in our hearts! Keep in touch and we will do the same.
Wow. The rollar coaster of life with all its ups and downs. God certainly keeps me on my toes...no idle time for me, and I suppose if it draws me closer to him then a purpose far greater than my comfort has been served. Praise God.
Thursday, May 12, 2005
"The time has come," the wallrus said, "to talk of many things; of shoes, and ships, and ceiling wax, of cabbages and kings..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























9 comments:
wow... that was kind of a sad post jess... ah well... God is cool and His plans are perfect... i'll pray Gods richest for you guys jessie... miss ya lots...
scottie
SLINGSHOT FOREVER!!!!
Well Justin n' Jess,
We're looking forward to your arival and the short visit. I don't know much about ceiling wax, in fact, I know nothing about it. However, I do know that comfort is highly over rated. We are just sojourners in this world and are not home yet. Congratulations on a job well done! :-)
I'm excited to hear about where you guys go!! I'll check back regularly, and you can always stop by ours....:-) Anyway, God bless you as you travel
Keep me "posted"!
i know that you won't get this for a while, but here is my shameless plug now...
www.leeandvaughn.blogspot.com
Hey Jess! Sorry I missed you before you left. Hopefully our paths will cross soon again. Adam said he had a great time hanging with you and hopefully we will see each other again! Maybe you will move back to VA!
Jess - that was an awesome post, and reflects some of my feelings as well. I'll miss you guys too, and I have no doubts that God has some amazing plans for the Raders. Who knows, we might cross paths again some day
Jess,
I miss you and I know that I will see you sometime soon!;)At least I hope so. Anyways you guys take care. I love you! ~sandra
You guys....
Post a Comment