Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

No we're not the cone heads, and yes my baby does have a rare disease that makes him appear to be an 8 month old when in fact he is an 8 year old!

And why do we look like cone heads? I have no idea. The actual pictures don't look like that...and I promise...Justin's head is not that big. So nothing new has been happening, but like they say, no news is good news. Oh this is exciting though. At least from a mom's perspective...Gabe is getting his two top teeth!!! He already has four on the bottom. I think that's just crazy! My little boy is growing up so much. Pretty soon he'll be one. Then going to school.....

6 comments:

Scottie said...

hush up with that potty talk... my baby is 14 months and lee is 8... they will be their liscences soon... frig...

Scottie said...

is that middle post a friend of yours??? that timber news was incredibly intriguing...

Mommy Rader said...

How do I get that timber crap off my comments???

Mommy Rader said...

ah yes.

Scottie said...

awww... i really enjoyed reading that... thanks for ruining my fun jessie...

Richards' said...

y'all don't look like cone heads... he is a little prince!