Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm running out of intriguing titles...

Nothing. Absolutely nothing to report. Where's the drama? The life? The sense of urgency? My life has gone from never-a-dull-moment to hey-was-that-a-dull-moment? Since when do dull moments spur excitement? I suppose I could blame it on a well-behaved child (well most of the time). Don't get me wrong, however. There's a lot going on...just not blog worthy. It's got to be blog worthy...

I do have a lot of things to get done around the house today. Being a stay at home mom/wife definitely has its perks. For instance...the sense of gratification and accomplishment I feel every time I actually get to complete a load of laundry. Or two or three... Or the joy I feel when I haven't come across one of those enormous, discusting black carpet ants in oh...I don't know....a couple hours at least. Yes, being a home maker does add a sense of purpose and meaning to an otherwise exciting life. And to be honest, sometimes I do have to remind myself that it's all worth it in the end. True that.

3 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Totally understand. Totally.

Judy said...

I hope I find myself in your shoes some day

Richards' said...

I wish I could have it that way... My baby will have to go with my sister during the day because Chris and I both have to work to make all the bills... I am looking for a better job... But I make more than Chris already. Glad you enjoy it, I think being a stay at home mom wiuld drive me looney!