Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Baby Rader # 2 is due in 9 months!!!!
It's true! There's a little baby in my tummy!!!!!!
The Lord has heard and answered our prayers once again for another little one. We are so very thankful, excited, and....nervous! This is our third pregnancy, and so far things are doing great. No signs of miscarriage! BUT I don't think I'll be able to fully breath until we get past 8 weeks. I'm really trying to leave this pregnancy in the Lord's hands, but every twinge, cramp (and believe me...there have been LOTS of those) or pain sends me over the edge of fear. This is the Lord's pregnancy though, and this baby inside me is His gift. He gives and He takes away, and no matter what happens, I am prepared to say "Blessed be Your name!"
I HAVE A BABY IN MY TUMMY! I still can't believe it! I keep forgetting that it's OKAY to be happy and excited and that I don't have to be afraid! We had our first doc appt today, and so far everything seems fine. I go back in 3 weeks for my first ultrasound :) I can't wait! Until then it's doctors orders to rest and remain stress-free...and take vitamins.
I'm pregnant.....wow! Baby Rader due November 21, 2006

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations! I will be praying for you guys!! I'm so happy for you!! A baby brother or sister for Gabe!

Judy said...

congrats to you both! I'm excited and will pray for your one on the way!

Julie said...

Congrats! I will be praying for you guys as well. I know it is an exciting time but just like you said its the Lord's pregnancy and He knows what is righ for baby Rader. but once again, congrats and Justin, Gabe, you and that baby are in my prayers!

Nicole said...

YAY!!!! Your due date is three days before Natalie's birthday. You all are in our prayers. Love you loads!!!

Mommy of Four said...

We are so excited for you! I couldn't wait to tell Dane! He's excited, too!! YAY BABY RADER!

Richards' said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! ...can you tell I am excited!

Anonymous said...

YEAH for you guys!!!! I love you so much and am so excited for the three of you!!!!
~Sandra

Heather Durkee said...

Congrats!

Angela said...

So happy for you! I will be praying for safety.
Ang