Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 28, 2006

One less member of our family and other random facts...

We are getting rid of our cat tomorrow afternoon and I for one cannot wait. There will be no more hair on my carpet, stove, tables, and wherever else LONG BLACK HAIR can land.

And this means that anytime after tomorrow I can finally give my house the MAJOR SCRUB-DOWN that I've been itching to do lately. I'm giddy at the thought of organizing all my closets, sink and cupboard areas, and doning a face mask for a complete chemical frenzy. This house will never have been so clean. And the nursery (and all the clothes washing and organizing that entails) will also get done. The festivites begin October 6th....and will end the night of the 7th. Gabriel will be away and hopefully I will be able to complete my long list of tasks. I really cannot wait to clean.

I L-O-V-E the new Jello 100 calorie FAT FREE packs....they are a life saver during a serious sweet-craving bout...and believe me...there have been plenty! Of course when you eat like 5 a day you might as well just have the stupid cookie...

I am sick again. Food has not been my friend. This is bittersweet to me, but this too shall pass.

I have been eating a lot of balogna, cheese and miracle whip sandwhiches. Props to whoever invented miracle whip. I do believe that I could prolly just sit and eat it with a spoon it's so good. Well, maybe I won't go that far. But I DO smother my bread in the stuff :)

I have really been enjoying the 'Daniel Bible Study' by Beth Moore that I've been participating in. It is my prayer that I will walk away reflecting more of the Son.

I painted my toe-nails yesterday....all by myself!! Anyone who knows what it's like to be in their eighth month of pregnancy knows what a "feat" this is! No pun intended...

The bag of crushed ice that once sat in my freezer is no more. I have successfully polished it off....but we did use it a couple of times for small groups so I guess I wasn't able to do it all by myself. I think it's time to buy another bag.

I cannot stress enough how good the God I serve has been to me...it's a scary thought to think what/where/or even what I would be capable of without Him.

Those are all the random tidbits of information I have for you tonight...stay tuned for more to come I'm sure....never a dull moment here....

3 comments:

Judy said...

your posts always seem to bring a smile to my face.

Anonymous said...

You crave ice because you lack Iron.....of course you lack iron because of your pregnancy. I found all this out because I, too, am iron deficient. Makes you feel tired and groggy a lot.

I know how shedding cats can be...yuck. We used to have a dog that shed a lot. My mom worked hard to clean up that hair.

How is your church going? HOw is Rader doing with it?
Sometime....we should all get together and have dinner. MEet halfway or something. We live in Marion, Ohio.

Let me know! CHeck my xanga site out.

Much love and congrats to the both of you.
deana

Anonymous said...

this is my webpage now...check it out..
deana beers