Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pictures coming soon to a blog near you!!!!

I don't have time to post them now, but I will be posting pictures soon along with my cleaning update....so check back soon!!!!

By the way.....no more comments on my blog??? What gives?? Don't nobody love me anymore???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually came by to see how the ol cleaning went for you. But instead I guess I should give you some lovin! I'm here...update us please!! We need more pics!!

matthew said...

since you asked with a double negative i will answer with a yes

Steph said...

i still love you! can't wait to see the pics! It's hard to belive how close it's getting, isn't it? I hope your cleaning went well!

Mommy Rader said...

Hooray!!! People still come to visit me!! I was beginning to wonder :-) Now I feel a bit better...

And check out our blogger rolls....they're all gone! What gives? I hope they come back soon!!!

Judy said...

where's the love?

Angela said...

look forward to the pictures & cleaning update!