Loyal. Stubborn. Obsessive-compulsive. Passionate. Sensitive. Complicated. High-maintnance. Opinionated. Emotional. Irrational. Exotic. Crazy. Unpredictable. Impulsive. Funny. Empathetic. Discerning. I am in one word, an adventure.
I can't believe my baby is 2 today *sniff sniff* Where has the time gone? And Elijah is already 3 weeks...the old adage "time flies when you're having fun" is sure ringing true today. Confession: It hasn't all been fun :)
Hey Jess, is that a special kind of swing that he can still use at two years old? I see it says Graco, but please fill me in on more. The swing we had was only usable untill like 20 pounds.
Uh...that would be Gabe doing all he can to get attention, Dena!! I'm pretty sure he exceeds the weight limit by a ton. I just found him like that one day while I was taking care of Elijah. I heard him struggling out in the dinning room, and I walked in to find him in the swing :) Cute...but not allowed!
5 comments:
Holy CATS he looks just like Gabe!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope that little man of your had a great 2nd birthday!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Gabe!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Handsome boy!!! He's getting so big!!! We'll see you soon.
Katie Thomas
Hey Jess, is that a special kind of swing that he can still use at two years old? I see it says Graco, but please fill me in on more. The swing we had was only usable untill like 20 pounds.
Uh...that would be Gabe doing all he can to get attention, Dena!! I'm pretty sure he exceeds the weight limit by a ton. I just found him like that one day while I was taking care of Elijah. I heard him struggling out in the dinning room, and I walked in to find him in the swing :) Cute...but not allowed!
Post a Comment