Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I know I already full-filled my posting quota for the day, but I got this from my sister, and it reminded me of my old college days....cracks me right up....and....you know who you are :) Miss you and love you guys!


http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/cerealbawks.php

7 comments:

Richards' said...

Hey, this has nothing to do with your post, but I just wanted to say that I KNEW that you KNEW.... The comment that you made on the previous post told me that....

Richards' said...

No.... You did not upset me... I just thought it was funny that everyone figured it out but my mom!!! You're fine!!

Mommy Rader said...

Good to know:)

Mommy of Four said...

That was simply delightful:)

Weavers said...

AHHHH!!! That was AWESOME!!!! I am at work right now, and I swear people around me think Im crazy for cracking up over this.. :D

I miss you too Jess, that post was great! thanks for the smiles and giggles. talk to you soon friend~!

Mommy Rader said...

I totally crack up over this every time...it never gets old! Boy Jess...some people just can't appreciate good humor ;)

Nicole said...

Jeez, ya know, it reminds me of a cd I once had... :) I miss you loads! Thanks for posting that, made me laugh TONS!