You open your Bible looking for February 17, 2007- instead of the Scripture reference listed in your daily devotional.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Provided by the website design directory guide. |
|
Add this to your site |
You open your Bible looking for February 17, 2007- instead of the Scripture reference listed in your daily devotional.
5 comments:
Tehe! Cute! YOU must be sleepy!
Ha ha, that cracks me up!
Very very funny;)
Or how about showing up and a bank drive-through to make a deposit, only for the TELLER to tell you that you don't bank there...? Yeah, I did that one the winter after I had Jadon:)
Jess...hey..it's me Heidi Banks! :) I just happened to stumble upon your website here...drop me a note sometime on msn or thru email...i miss you tons!!! heidi_n_duckie@yahoo.ca
Love ya, Heidi
Hey Jess, how is the job going? I bet thats why your so tired, I can immagine you would be! Im praying for you in this season of your life that God will give you Strength~!!
Hey, by the way, your blog looks amazing... did you find a template? or did you create this yourself? you'll have to let me know, I am getting bored with the templates provided by Blog!!
have fun living in the peace of Gods rest!! talk to you soon
Post a Comment