Absolutely nothing of blogging interest to report. The only exciting thing around here (if you can call it exciting) is I have (yet again) another scratch on my cornea. This makes like...three now. Annoying, but something I guess contact lense wearers run the risk of. In mommy rader news, Elijah is popping his two bottom teeth and Gabriel has been saying some off the wall, hilarious stuff. Everything is too this, or too that. Too and anymore seem to be his two favorite words. For example, Gabe: After dropping his car and screaming like he's been possessed by the devil himself, in an extremely dramatic fashion, "Mommy, it's TOO lost!! I can't find my car anywhere anymore!!! Example # 2: After crawling in bed with mommy and hiding under the covers, "Ahhh! It's TOO dark down there. Let's not go down there anymore, okay mommy?" Cracks me up. And today just before I was going to read him a story he told me to hold on cause he had to pick his nose. EXCUUUUSE me. And in work-related news for the first time in 2 months, I have the next 3 days off in a row. Somebody pinch me.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























2 comments:
Last January's minister's retreat. And I went to Bethany with your husband for one semester. He wouldn't remember. I lived off campus with AJ, Neil, and Geoff at y'alls place.
I really laughed at this one. Kids do say the funniest things. TOO cute!
Post a Comment