skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The day began with early morning fuel...a sort of "last supper" if you will, before the inevitable chop. I almost lost my nerve (and my composure) several times, but there was no turning back once the barber got started (and man he didn't waste any time!) Elijah was more than willing to display his complete discomfort and outright defiance during most of the morning, but during the haircut itself, I couldn't get much more than a yawn and occasional grimace out of him. He was definitely NOT impressed!
And here he is. My BABY looking all grown up, and still as nonchalant as ever. Why couldn't he have been like this earlier? Perhaps he heard brother and I conspiring about the impending doom and decided to do a little revolting of his own, to which mommy would have gladly joined! I did however, manage to stay strong until the end, but I can't help but wonder, was it a mistake?!?! Did I bite the inevitable bullet a little too quickly? Eh, who's to say? What's done is done and he looks adorable as always. And to console the mother?? A little baggie with clumps of precious curls that I will no doubt caress way too much today =)
3 comments:
I think it's adorable!!!!
Oh my gosh! He does look all grown up! Wow, and he looks so much like Justin with his short hair. Crazy how much difference that hair makes! You'll make it though, Mommy, you'll make it though. Don't worry.
Let the boy have long hair! I've still never forgiven my mother for that first cut, which took me down the road to more cuts. It took till my last year of college to find hair happiness.
Post a Comment