Loyal. Stubborn. Obsessive-compulsive. Passionate. Sensitive. Complicated. High-maintnance. Opinionated. Emotional. Irrational. Exotic. Crazy. Unpredictable. Impulsive. Funny. Empathetic. Discerning. I am in one word, an adventure.
Ah! I was hoping for a birth post, lol! And I'm sure you were hoping to post one by now! Well, I think we can safely assume any day now. Praying for you!
You poor girl still pregnant! I keep checking your blog to see that beautiful little girl....Good luck in the days to come and may God bless your home birth...I wish i Could do that but i have to have the dreaded c-section!!!!
Ok, I am obsessed with checking the blog!!! Seriously it is 11 am and this is the 4th time today I have looked over here. Are you going to update us anytime soon? Not that you don't have ANYTHING else to do! :)
6 comments:
That day will be soon. Best wishes for a happy, healthy birth! I can't wait to see pictures and hear your story.
Krystal
God knows the day! :)
Yeah, I know, no 40 week mama wants to hear that! hehe! I was 2 1/2 weeks over with Evie! I'm sure you won't go that long though.
I about jumped when I saw the post was changed though.
Oh I thought this post was going to say that you had her! I'm sure she'll be here soon! You look great...probably don't feel that way though, huh.
Ah! I was hoping for a birth post, lol! And I'm sure you were hoping to post one by now! Well, I think we can safely assume any day now. Praying for you!
You poor girl still pregnant! I keep checking your blog to see that beautiful little girl....Good luck in the days to come and may God bless your home birth...I wish i Could do that but i have to have the dreaded c-section!!!!
Ok, I am obsessed with checking the blog!!! Seriously it is 11 am and this is the 4th time today I have looked over here. Are you going to update us anytime soon? Not that you don't have ANYTHING else to do! :)
Well, we are thinking of you!
Post a Comment