Lilypie 5th Birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The eve of my BIG ultrasound

" I don't concern myself with matters too great or aweseome for me. But I have stilled and quieted myself, just as a small child is quiet with its mother. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."
Psalm 131:1-2; Isaiah 12:2, NLT
To think that in a short amount of time I will see the miracle taking place inside me. It sends shivers down my spine, and thankful hands up to my God. He has been so good to me. Sometimes there aren't words to say, except Thank You! It sounds so trivial because we say it so much during the day, but I mean it with all my being: Thank You, Father for blessing my socks off! And forgive me when I do not see.

No comments: